Ane wa Oyaji ni Idakareteru Synopsis of Additional Chapters

Boku dake ga Sex Dekinai Ie Ha Mei Before English

 

After an maratonic session of 4 hours of translation from Spanish to English, after having resisted a lot, and seeing that the post of the "quick" translation that I had made of "Boku dake ga Sex Dekinai Ie Ha Mei Before Asahi After" that was having quite a few visits to the blog and that the translation was not coming out, I finally risked someone getting ahead of me to get it out.

At the moment only the Mei Before is available for patreons, probably in the week I will upload a preview of Asahi After and I hope to have it finished by the weekend, of course if I don't have any of those unexpected jobs that were for yesterday

Anyway, the complete public version in English will probably be released between Friday 11th and Wednesday 16th of February if I don't have any more problems or exceptional work and I can dedicate myself to making revisions and corrections, otherwise it will possibly come out at the end of the month... ... there I ask the fans of Kyosei Tensei every time I release chapters so that they feel lucky


An advance that I can give you is that like any manga, when seeing the translation it gives a completely different meaning to the work, and in the case of this work it is not the exception, since contrary to what many would believe, both stories are connected....... this chapter could even be considered as a self-contained story in which it is not necessary to have seen the previous chapters to understand what happens in this volume







I say goodbye for the moment leaving you the Patreon link in case someone likes to help feed a lonely translator.... see you in a next update.

https://www.patreon.com/posts/62049371



Comentarios