Ane wa Oyaji ni Idakareteru Synopsis of Additional Chapters

Enkou Kanojo to Kengakukai - Paid dates with my girlfriend prostitute side-by-side experience

 



Long time without uploading something, although many of my readers in Spanish know that it was because I was working on the design of a magazine called Hentai Fan, in fact the reason why I translated this manga was to relax from the stress I was suffering because of the April issue.

I won't lie to you, more than for the deep story, I translated it because I loved the design of the main character, who literally is the twin sister of Iroha from Oregairu, and not only physically, but in many of her gestures and the main character, not to mention Hachiman's long lost brother, and it's easy to think of them being in an alternate universe.

Contrary to what it might seem, this doujin is like a Netori version of "Shishunkyo Obenkyo" (you know two boys discovering their sexuality) and I think anyone could easily identify with Yusuke, the main character who can't say no to his beautiful girlfriend, which is not the classic promiscuous girl who thinks about sex shamelessly, at the end we will see how she is ashamed and in particular it even seems that she fed her boyfriend's curiosity so that he wouldn't break up with her, well you will find out what I mean.

Without further ado I leave you with the reading hoping that you like it and excuse the mistakes, since as you may remember I am not a native English speaker.


Read "Paid dates with my girlfriend prostitute side-by-syde experience



Comentarios